9 food that will increase your life expectancy
Whoever lay down on deathbed may also wish to live longer for another minute or some other time. No one really wants to embrace death. Still, the truth is that, if you are born, you have to taste the death. We can take some food to increase our life, which keeps us healthy. In this report, it is said that 9 foods that are beneficial for health and can increase the lifetime.
- Green Peas: you can eat a hot pea dose or cold pea dose for long life. According to a study which published in BMJ, the consumption of cooked peas and other bean seeds may actually reduce your aging in the cellular phase. Researchers are of the opinion that its fiber and antioxidant give long-term power to humans.
- Walnuts: Walnuts can be one of the best foods for your health walnut. According to a study published in BMC Medicine, People who eat nuts thrice a week or more, especially walnuts, they enjoy life two or three years more. Nut national food significantly reduces their risk of cancer and heart disease. However, according to a second study, life-long benefits were not found in peanut or peanut or peanut butter. Walnut or walnut is one of those foods that will show you smart.
- Vegetable protein: Vegetable protein is not saying that you do not eat meat, but one-week meatless diet can add a few weeks to your life. Protein plant sources can increase your life, especially if you are experiencing kidney problems (according to the research conducted by the American Society of Nephrology). Foods like quinoa, rice, bins, soy, tofu, and bachet are found almost like meat and proteins are available, and you are getting as fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- Carrots: Carrots are one of the perfect healthy foods, so it’s no wonder that it’s really good for you. But did you know that it helps to make your life longer, as well as to show you sex or appeal? A study conducted by the University of Glasgow discovered that Carotenoid of Gazette (which gives the carrot a bright orange color) can slow aging and present you more attractive to the companions.
- Fishes: According to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics of the American Academy of Sardine Fish, omega-3 fatty acids have strong long-term benefits, which help reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes. All types of fatty fish contain these miracle components, but one of the best sources is the sardine fish. Only one sardine fish meets half the daily requirement of omega-3 fatty acids and the daily requirement of Vitamin B12 meets almost 400 percent. Vitamin B12 is another nutrient needed for longevity. The sardine fish is under the food chain due to its small size, so it is unlikely to be contaminated with toxins compared to large fish like tuna and salmon.
- Coconuts: A study conducted by the University of Copenhagen found that eating healthy foods (as like – coconut containing fatty acids) slow down the brain’s aging by protecting DNA from the damage. This research is done on the rats, researchers say, similar to the rats, it will keep the brain young or lively.
- Cabbage: The study of sauerkraut or gram cabbage found that sauerkraut or gram cabbage, curd, Kfir, and Kimchi are rich in beneficial bacteria, which can help you to live longer. Various types of probiotics are available in fastened food or gram foods. According to researchers, these bacteria reduce inflammation, improves the immune system and helps metabolism or risk, which adds more healthy years to your life.
- Sweet Potato: According to researchers at Kansas State University, due to the quality of life, sweet potatoes should not be considered as side dishes, but food should be included as an important meal. They said that these colorful tubers contain high levels of anthocyanin, which reduces the risk of cancer and increases lifetime. Sweet potato is also good for your heart health.
- Pomegranates: Pomegranates have some extraordinary power. According to a new French study, Acidulated red seeds of pomegranate can give life to at least one lifetime even if they cannot give immortality. Scientists say that they have discovered molecules called dallim urolithin at that, which allows the microbes to gut in the intestines and protect themselves against the major cause of aging.
So, take care yourselves. Take healthy food and stay healthy.